|Proud of You|
|Slogan||"Use our love in order to overcome destiny."|
|Broadcaster Channel||SanLi TV|
|Theme & Type||Traditions|
|Number of Episodes||TBA|
|Start of Filming||19/5/2020- TBA|
|Original Release Date||5/8/2020|
|Proceeded By||The Sound of Happiness (Production order)|
The Love Story in Banana Orchard (Continuity)
Proud of You (天之驕女) is a Taiwanese Drama produced by SanLi-Tv for year 2020-2021, after the finale of The Sound of Happiness on 5/8/2020. The drama served as a followed-up sequel of The Love Story in Banana Orchard (天之蕉子), which was aired in 2019.
The show is broadcasted on SanLi Tv (三立台灣台) on weekdays and is available for rewatching on Vidol as well as SanLi-Tv's Youtube channel, but are regional exclusive. With the exception of the first episode which has a shorter running time, every episode of the drama is 2h30minutes (15minutes shorter on Fridays) due to the inclusion of advertisements. The drama's opening and ending themes are changed monthly, while several insert themes were used. The opening and ending theme reuses scenes from the drama.
As a continuation of the unresolved parts from The Love Story in Banana Orchard, will history be completely written or repeats itself? Will past griefs be amended for the better future or for the worse? As the drama focuses on a pair of conjoined twin (連體嬰) sisters, it outlines the fetters of love and hatred between romance and family. In the process of pursuing reputation and ambition to show the good and evil of human nature, and proving the value of life. As the series progresses, RenMei and RenXin are separated from their conjoined state and the sisters embarked on their own pathways while WenLing and JiaLiang's relationship created an irrecoverable rift due to the latter's past. 
Characters and Cast
Up to this point, the drama's main protagonists and antagonists remained unconfirmed. Nonetheless, the characters listed in this section plays an important role in the progression of the entire drama.
- Zhang Rui Kun (張瑞坤): The main antagonist from The Love Story in Banana Orchard, he renamed himself as Zhang Jia Liang (張嘉良) and returned as the drama's main antagonist. While wishing to reunite with RenMei and RenXin after facing the law 23 years ago, he fathered ZiXiang and ZiTing after orchestrating WenLing to fall in love with him. Once separated with the latter and ShuJun's manipulation of their romantic involvement, he was expelled from WanDai(Group). His role is reprised by Eric Huang (黃少祺), after his portrayal of Zhao Tian Yu from The Sound of Happiness earned him positive receptions.
- Ke Mei Juan (柯美娟): The secondary antagonist from The Love Story from Banana Orchard, she renamed herself as Ke Shu Jun (柯淑君). As reformation from her unpleasant background, she left the nightclub and dedicated herself to YanFamily and became the wife of MingHui. She approached her old lover JiaLiang to avenge the former's death and almost lost her life as compensation for ZhiLong. She is portrayed by Chiang Tsu-ping (江祖平), she previously played Hao Hui Xuan in Taste of Life.
- Gao Ren Mei (高仁美): The eldest adoptive daughter of GaoFamily. Due to her initial relationship with ShengYuan and the desire of separating from her conjoined fate with RenXin, her bonds with the latter had almost fallen apart. She developed affection for ShangHao. She is reprised by Kiki Lin (林萱瑜), who portrayed Zhou Yong Qi in The Sound of Happiness.
- Gao Ren Xin (高仁芯)/Zhang Ren Xin (張仁芯): The younger twin of RenMei, their bonds was almost shattered when the latter was romantically involved with ShengYuan. After separating from RenMei, she acknowledged her ties with JiaLiang for saving her life before restoring the estranged relationship with GaoFamily. She accepted the feelings from ZhengYan. She is portrayed by Simba Ceng (曾智希).
- Fang Wen Ling (方文鈴): The eldest affluent daughter of ChongFa and the drama's initial supporting antagonist. In her youth, she was involved in an accident that scarred WenXue's heart deeply and mothered ZiTing and ZiXiang with her initial lover JiaLiang. However, her unwillingness to accept RenMei and RenXin and JiaLiang's affairs with ShuJun cemented their separation. As redemption from supporting the former's antagonism, she restored the kinship with her family and returned to WanDai(Group). She is reprised by Angel Han (韓瑜), who previously portrayed Chen Zhi Lin in 100% Wife.
- Yan Sheng Yuan (顏聖元): The eldest grandson of YanFamily and after losing his romantic relationship with RenMei, he relentlessly targetted the latter's close ones but withdraw his intentions to take revenge through persuasions from ShuJun and ZiTing. Once falling in love with the latter truly, he helped her to protect WenLing against JiaLiang's antagonism and inherited HuiMin-Hospital (惠民醫院). He is portrayed by Xu Ming Jie (許明杰).
- Huang Guan Zhong (黄冠中): The adoptive son of BaoZhen and the initial lover of XiaoQing. Upon knowing his ties with HuiZhu, he separated from JingRou after accepting the feelings from QianNa and was expelled from WanLi(Group) and nicknamed his son with the former as Xiao Long Zhu (小龍珠). He is reprised by Ehlo Huang (黃玉榮), he portrayed Jin Yong Jian in The Sound of Happiness.
- Li Jing Rou (李靜柔): The eldest daughter of LiFamily and after the betrayal from QianNa, this leads to her separation with her initial lover GuanZhong and mothered their son Li Wei Han (李偉翰). As she retained her kinship with BaoZhen, she became an important figure of WanLi(Group). Her role is reprised by Christine Zhang (張靜之), who previously portrayed Huang Qiu Yi in 100% Wife.
- Zhang Zi Ting (張子婷): The youngest daughter of JiaLiang and WenLing, she discarded her spoiled personality thanks to her close friendship with LiFamily. While her bonds with RenMei and RenXin improved, she retained her affection for ShengYuan and during her parents separation, she supported WenLing against JiaLiang's affairs with ShuJun. Her role is reprised by Lara Chen (陳子玄), she portrayed Xu Pei Qi in The Sound of Happiness.
- Gao Tian You (高天佑): The only son of GaoFamily. After forgoing his carefree attitude while working with LiFamily, he established Taiwan MengKe (台灣萌客) with YuFei and accepted her as his lifetime partner and opposed YunYun's antagonism, as he discarded his initial admiration of her. He is portrayed by Leo Yang (楊皓崴).
- Li Yu Fei (李雨菲) : The eldest granddaughter of ChongFa, she was raised by LiFamily after surviving the accident that involved her past adoptive parents. Being a renowned veterinarian, she co-founded Taiwan(MengKe) with TianYou, who becomes her second lover as she broke up with JunQiang while her friendship with YunYun falls apart. She is portrayed by Kerri Hua (華千涵).
- Fang Yun Yun (方芸芸): The daughter of WenXue and Kenji, she became the adoptive granddaughter of ChongFa. As a result of losing her adoptive parents due to JiaLiang, she sadistically targets YuFei and became delusional with winning back TianYou's heart with negative influence from YueLi. She is portrayed by Jocelin Lai (賴郁庭).
- Zhang Zi Xiang (張子翔): The eldest son of JiaLiang and WenLing. He returned from overseas after proving his innocence over the production of Black-hearted Oil (黑心油). His reprised by Charles Lee (李家慶), he previously played Jia Si Fang in Ordinary Love.
- Gao Zhi Hong (高志鴻): The main protagonist from The Love Story in Banana Orchard, he helmed the success of YiDengGao-Group (一等高集團) and also an old friend of ChongFa. He is portrayed by Scott Wang (王耿豪).
- Jiang Xiu Lian (江秀蓮): The female protagonist from The Love Story in Banana Orchard, she becomes an important supporting pillar for her husband in the family's business. She is reprised by Josie Liang (梁家榕), she portrayed Shen Fang Zi from The Sound of Happiness.
- Jiang Xiu Yu (江秀玉): The youngest sister of XiuLian, and the true antagonist from The Love Story in Banana Orchard. She was the deceased true lover of JiaLiang, and was survived by their daughters RenXin and RenMei. In her cameo appearances in flashbacks, she is portrayed by Pally Chien (簡沛恩).
- Fang Chong Fa (方崇發): The establisher of WanDai-Group (萬代集團) and due to his wife's declining health in the past, he ended his affairs with YueLi. While overseas, he entrusted his company to his old friend ZhiHong and rejected WenLing’s relationship with JiaLiang before returning to fulfil his promise with WenXue and settling YunYun's antagonism. He is portrayed by Yang Lie (楊烈), he previously played Lin Chao Yang in In The Family.
- Fang Bao Zhen (方寶珍): The younger sister of ChongFa, she established WanLiGroup (萬麗集團) and known as Aunt (姑姑) of the family. She is reprised by Katrina Zheng (鄭仲茵), who had portrayed Fang Wan Fei in 100% Wife.
- Fang Wen Xian (方文賢) and Qiu Rui Hua (邱瑞華): The middle and only son and daughter-in-law of ChongFa. They supported him to protect WanDai(Group) against JiaLiang for the sake of WenLing, both of them passed away in an accident after confronting the former for his crimes. The couple was survived by their daughter YuFei as YunYun was revealed as their niece. WenXian is portrayed by Bobby Dou (竇智孔), while his wife is portrayed by Jessie Chang (張本渝).
- Li Jin Niu (李金牛) and Chen Chun Mian (陳春滿): The couple that owned FuXin MuChang (樸心牧場) and the manufacturer of Milk Dance (牛奶跳舞) steamboat and becoming friends with the drama's non-antagonistic characters. JinNiu is portrayed by Star Lin (林佑星) while his wife is reprised by Liu-Hsiao Yi (劉曉憶), she portrayed Ye Li Mei from The Sound of Happiness.
- Li Mu Bai (李慕白): The youngest son of LiFamily. He is portrayed by Boris Wang (王品澔).
- Yan Li Akkio (顏李秋子): The mother of MingHui, she accepted ShuJun into the family for saving ShengYuan’s life but became amentia presently due to JiaLiang and resided overseas. Her role is reprised by Zhang Qing (張琴), she portrayed Yang Ah Mei from The Sound of Happiness.
- Yan Ming Hui (顏明輝): The establisher of HuiMin-Hospital. As comfort with the passing of ShengYuan’s mother, he motivated ShuJun to move forward from her past and accepted their marriage. He successfully separated RenXin and RenMei from their conjoined state but died in a conflict while practicing medicine overseas. He is portrayed by Zhao Qing (趙擎).
- Yan Xiao Qing (顏筱晴): The youngest granddaughter of YanFamily, she was a celebrity figure and the best friend of ZiTing. After JiaLiang exposed her past romantic affairs with GuanZhong , she was forced to take residence overseas. She is portrayed by Christy Chen (陳瑋薇).
- Lin Hui Zhu (林惠珠): The eldest sister of QuanFu and mother of GuanZhong, she voluntarily ended her friendship with BaoZhen out of guilt for hiding the former's parentage. She is reprised by Sun Yi Qing (蘇意菁), she portrayed Chen Yue Xia in The Sound of Happiness.
- Liu Da Li (劉大力): The only son of MeiJiao. After defecting from JiaLiang, he resented GuanZhong for his affairs with QianNa and joined as TianLei's underling, where he often partnered with Kuro to foil antagonistic acts. He is portrayed by Troy Chu (楚翔).
- You Peng (有朋): The subordinate of ShengYuan, while working in the media firm. He is portrayed by Zhan Jia Lin (詹佳儒).
- Andy (安迪): The most trusted personal assistant of WangFamily. He is portrayed by Chen Di Yuan (陳帝言).
- Kenny Huang (黃甄妮) was meant to portray Liu Ru Meng (劉如夢), an affluent daughter of a village daughter who will turn affectionate for MuBai.
- Huang Ah Guo (黃阿國): The deceased husband and father of HuiZhu and GuanZhong.
- Despite being a sequel of The Love Story of Banana Orchard, flashback scenes of returning characters were not directly reused from it, they are slightly altered and re-filmed instead while retaining the original plot of the said drama.
- The name Wang Yi Long (王一龍) was the original name of ShangHao and was used by GuanZhong for episodes 1-124.
- The identity Zhi Tian Ai (織田愛) refers to the initial name of YunYun, and adopted by YuFei as the daughter WenXue was traumatised from her apparent death after their destinies were swapped.